Azurlight Systems is a French company that strives to combine the most stringent fiber laser specifications : High Power, Single Mode, Single Frequency, Ultra-Low Noise, to enable the most demanding applications.
Key Features :
This 10 W CW fiber laser is available at wavelengths 515 and 532 nm. This system is designed in a unique all-fibered architecture allows for reliability and robustness. Part of the Visible series, its low power consumption and its long maintenance free lifetime make this laser ideal for integration into systems or laboratory use. Moreover, it offers an excellent beam quality out of an air-cooled compact laser head with excellent pointing stability, power stability and frequency stability.
- Wavelength : 515 or 532 nm
- Maximum Output power : 10 W
- Spatial mode : TEM00
- Beam Quality : M² < 1.1
- Noise [100 Hz - 10 MHz] : < 0.05% RMS
- Pointing stability : < ± 0.5 µrad/°C
- Output polarization : Vertically polarized > 300:1
The most advanced fiber lasers specifications are combined in this product without compromise on stability and reliability making it the perfect tool to push the limits of your demanding application.
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- High Performances Instrumentation
- Argon gas laser replacement
- Laser Holography
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry