FORC-Photonics was founded by researchers of the Fiber Optics Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (FORC) in 2005 as a commercial enterprise specialized in fiber optics.
Our main business are fabrication and development different types fiber Bragg gratings (FBG); active and passive specialty optical fibers; high temperature fiber-optic sensors (temperature, vibration, displacement, deformation and other); Raman converter; high power fiber amplifiers, broadband light sources.
Thulium Doped Fiber, Single Mode
- Specialty Optical Fiber
- Core diameter, µm 10 ± 1.0; Clad diameter, µm 125 ± 3; Core NA 0.18 ± 0.02.
Aluminum, Metal Coated Silica Fiber
- Aluminum Coated Silica Fiber
- Higher core-to-clad ratio and enlarged NA optimized for coupling to high-energy lasers.
Copper, Metal Coated Silica Fiber
- Copper Coated Silica Fiber
- Capability to feed the fibers into a high vacuum: the metal coating can be soldered and will not outgas.
Erbium Doped Optical Fiber
- Erbium Doped Optical Fiber
- EDF-4/125-50 is designed for amplification of ultra-short pulses, when high efficiency, a short amplifier length.
High Non-Linear Optical Fiber (HNLF)
- High Non-Linear Optical FIber
- HNLF DS series is designed for applications requiring a shift of the zero dispersion wavelength.
LMA Ytterbium Doped Tapered Optical Fiber
- Ytterbium Tapered Optical Fiber
- Core diameter, µm 9 ± 1 > 40; Clad diameter, µm 90 ± 10 400 ± 50; Cutoff wavelength, µm < 1.0.
Phosphorus Doped Optical Fiber, For RAMAN Fiber Lasers and Amplifiers
- Phosphorus Optical Fiber
- Quality coefficient Pf < 1 > 1 < 1; Core diameter, µm 5.0 ± 0.5 5.0 ± 1 5.0 ± 1; Clad diameter, µm 125 ± 1.
Photonic Crystal Optical Fiber
- Photonic CrystalOptical Fiber
- HN PCF is new fiber type of fibers, so-called microstructured or photonic crystal fibers appeared.
Ytterbium Doped Optical Fiber, Single Mode
- Ytterbium Optical Fiber
- Cutoff wavelength, µm 0.9 ± 0.1; Core absorption (915 nm), dB/m 150 ± 25; Core absorption (976 nm).