Request Quote sku / item#: MS-2000 ships: IN STOCK
- Travel Range (XY): 100 mm x 100 mm
- Rotary encoder resolution: 0.022 μm
- XY axis maximum velocity: 7 mm /sec
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kgs)
- Dimensions: 8”D x 9”W x 2.5”H (20½ x 23 x 6.5 cm)
- Offered by: Starlight Photonics, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller // Orders Fulfilled by Laser Lab Source
- Warranty: Refer to Manufacturer/Seller, Shipping & Warranty Information below
Customers Also Considered:
ASIMS-2000 XY Miscroscope Stage
The MS-2000 XY stage has been specifically designed to provide a high resolution, and highly repeatable, means of controlling the X and Y position of a microscope stage. All axes derive their precise control through the use of closed-loop DC servomotors employing high-resolution rotary encoders for positioning feedback. By using closed-loop control of the stage position, there is no chance that the stage will become lost, as can occur with open-loop micro-stepped stages after a number of moves and direction changes. The MS-2000 XY stage utilizes crossed-roller slides, a high-precision lead screw, and zero-backlash miniature geared DC servomotors for smooth and accurate motion. The microprocessor-controlled MS-2000 control unit provides for RS-232 and USB communication with a host computer.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability