Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/ID-OSAships: on stock
- Scan Range - 1528.5 nm – 1567.5 nm
- Precise - 312MHz/2.5pm Resolution. 8pm Absolute Frequency Accuracy
- Ultra Compact - 1HE half size 19” rack stacking
- Rugged - no Calibration required
- Fast - 2 Scans per second at full resolution and width
- Easy to use - USB and Ethernet Interface, Intuitive GUI provided, Browser based access without software installation
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
ID OSA is a versatile Optical Spectrum Analyzer for R&D and production test applications with picometer class spectral resolution across the C Band. It makes it a cost effective solution for spectral monitoring.
Two input ports with different sensitivity boost the available power range beyond 90dB allowing accurate analysis of both low power signals as well as high power DWDM bands.
The unit is extremely compact and rugged as it contains no moving parts and does not require recalibration.
The optical input connector plate can be removed by the user allowing to clean the input port connectors effectively.
It is controlled via USB or Ethernet interface.
An integrated Web Server allows controlling the instrument via any Browser based device such as smartphones without software installation.
4 Key factors make this instrument an ideal solution for spectral monitoring in R&D and production test applications:
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability