Request Quote sku / item#: DPD80 760 nmships: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Internal 14-bit ADC sampling at 80 MegaSamples / second
- USB 3.1 used for data streaming and device power.
- Included software displays time & frequency domains in real-time, eliminating the need for an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer.
- Ultra low noise floor of 3.0 pW / √Hz.
- Libraries provided for C, Python and MATLAB
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|MODEL||DPD80 760 nm|
Measure optical signals quicker, easier, and with less noise with Resolved Instruments’ DPD80 USB photodetector. It features an integrated, low-noise 14-bit 80 MS/s analog-to-digital converter to enable streaming of the signal in real-time to a PC over USB-3. Included software allows researchers to acquire real-time data in either the time or frequency domain, eliminating the need for separate amplifiers, analog to digital converters, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers. Using the latest in amplifier technology the DPD80 exhibits ultra-low noise floors and with an analog RF output port can provide a drop-in upgrade to existing experiments.
For more information about the DPD80 and our other products, please visit https://resolvedinstruments.com .
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability